Camping and Picnicking: Under the Canvas: ‘Sleep in the Wild with the Wild’
A night under the cover of countless stars and the feeling of morning dew on your feet as you take in the crisp clean air of the morning is a reality that awaits you in our parks. The beauty of camping is that you’re in charge, sleeping times, meal times, even bath times!If you’re operating on limited time, picnicking will work excellently for you. Picnic at Nairobi National Park, Aberdare National Park, Hell’s Gate National Park, Mt. Kenya National Park, Mt. Elgon National Park, Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park, and Kisite Mpunguti Marine National Park.Facilities include adequate shelter, benches, water and latrines.
SPECIAL AND PUBLIC CAMPSITES
- PUBLIC CAMPSITES
- Campsite shared with other campers
- No need of doing advanced booking.
- Basic camping facilities provided in most of the sites including water, toilet & bathroom and kitchen or open huts.
- SPECIAL CAMPSITES
- Exclusive use by the client alone
- Bookings for special campsites must be made in advance with the Warden or through KWS HQs in Nairobi.
- An advance – booking fee is paid to reserve the site for exclusive use, with other charges levied on a daily basis.
- These campsites offer no facilities and water is available from nearby rivers unless otherwise stated